280-282 West Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028617 beds, 3 baths, 2,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 129 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 71674661
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Countertop Range, APP_COMMON \ Range, APP_COMMON \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_COMMON \ Central Heat, HEA_COMMON \ Gas, HEA_COMMON \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, IFE_COMMON \ Bathroom with Shower Stall, IFE_COMMON \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_COMMON \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_COMMON \ Cable TV Available, IFE_COMMON \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_COMMON \ Country Kitchen, IFE_COMMON \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_COMMON \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_COMMON \ Pantry, IFE_COMMON \ Remodeled, IFE_COMMON \ Security System, IFE_COMMON \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_COMMON \ Tile Floor, IFE_COMMON \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_COMMON \ Walk-In Closet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2107435488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 280-282 West Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Pawtucket, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 280 West Ave Pawtucket, RI$110K732,868
- 289 West Ave Pawtucket, RI$223K422,392
- 290 West Ave Pawtucket, RI$223K73.54,804
- 293 West Ave Pawtucket, RI$149K622,635
- Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$150K532,758
- Knowles St Pawtucket, RI$147K421,901
- 37 Sisson St Pawtucket, RI$171K621,960
- 46 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$114K42.51,391
- 40 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$121K31.51,720
- 269 West Ave Pawtucket, RI$201K832,996
- 31 Sisson St Pawtucket, RI$100K421,597
- 42 Sisson St Pawtucket, RI$117K431,700
- 68 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$125K31960
- 57 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$150K532,758
- 53 Sisson St Pawtucket, RI$175K532,569
- 268 West Ave Pawtucket, RI$305K445,558
- 36 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$157K632,502
- 27 Sisson St Pawtucket, RI$152K432,188
- 67 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$132K521,469
- 32 Sterry St Pawtucket, RI$151K632,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!