This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 2,105 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Area Num \ Watertown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Propane, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Neighborhood \ Watertown (135), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Agent, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Parcel #: M:120 B:12 L:3B
- Zillow Home ID: 97455629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-264K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is valued 0.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in Watertown, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|287 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$238K||3||2.5||2,048|
|281 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$215K||3||2||1,360|
|290 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$208K||4||1||1,380|
|293 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$235K||3||3||2,048|
|275 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,862|
|303 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$247K||3||2.5||2,253|
|241 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$250K||3||2||2,048|
|311 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$298K||4||2.5||2,652|
|300 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,294|
|220 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$214K||3||1||1,524|
|233 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,937|
|225 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$253K||3||2.5||2,013|
|320 Cherry Ave Watertown, CT||$199K||2||1||1,198|
|45 Lockwood Dr Watertown, CT||$199K||4||2||1,251|
|35 Lockwood Dr Watertown, CT||$222K||4||2||1,613|
|29 Lockwood Dr Watertown, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,056|
|55 Lockwood Dr Watertown, CT||$198K||4||2.5||1,251|
|261 Belden St Watertown, CT||$205K||3||2||1,300|
|21 Lockwood Dr Watertown, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,292|
|63 Lockwood Dr Watertown, CT||$204K||4||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!