280 Douglas Rd, Warwick, RI 028863 beds, 2 baths, 2,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Parcel #: M:248 B:0088 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65903400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 280 Douglas Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02886 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Warwick, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 270 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$150K311,100
- 265 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$176K311,056
- 232 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$264K42.51,862
- 292 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$186K311,100
- 260 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$160K311,056
- 255 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$186K31.51,104
- 231 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$164K31.5984
- 208 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$175K311,408
- 245 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$188K311,856
- 205 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$204K312,056
- 236 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$259K41.52,227
- 195 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$181K311
- 232 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$241K31.51,474
- 235 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$231K321,979
- 230 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$225K41.51,355
- 190 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$164K211,056
- 234 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$193K31.51,326
- 226 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$197K31.51,224
- 225 Douglas Rd Warwick, RI$160K311,056
- 185 Baldwin Rd Warwick, RI$223K31.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!