This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-103K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 1,414
- Heating: Forced air
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: None
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Country
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Kitchen Description: Skylight
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Private Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Mobile Home
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Parcel #: M:061 B:011 L:T03
- Zillow Home ID: 62547950
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06382 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.3% higher than in New London Metro, and 131.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Nearby Schools in Montville
Montville High (assigned)9-123.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!