280 Market St, Boston, MA 021352 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
This amazing brand new luxury building is located in the heart of Brighton Center, seconds from St. Elizabeth's Hospital, pleanty of great restaurants, bars, shops and nightlife. It is also just minutes to the Green Line (B) and a short ride into Downtown Boston or out two the Reservoir and the Boston College campus. The #66 Bus stop is less than 2 minutes from the apartment and offers a 23 minute door to door commute to the Longwood Medical Center.
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: W:22 P:02289 S:000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59092651
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 280 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% lower than in Boston, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 284 Market St Boston, MA$618K622,288
- 276-278 Market St Boston, MA$698K522,376
- 79 Elmira St # 2 Brighton, MA--------
- 79 Elmira St Brighton, MA$609K422,376
- 290 Market St Boston, MA$483K211,742
- 7 Elmira St Brighton, MA$415K311,200
- 8 Elmira St Brighton, MA$627K41.5--
- 272-274 Market St Boston, MA$645K522,666
- 68 Mapleton St Brighton, MA$690K41.52,886
- 292-294 Market St Boston, MA$620K212,432
- 11-15 Elmira St Boston, MA$617K532,490
- 289 Market St UNIT B Boston, MA$471K32.51,622
- 10-12 Mapleton St Boston, MA$813K623,090
- 268-270 Market St Boston, MA$642K522,538
- 68 Elmira St Brighton, MA$815K943,077
- 2 Mapleton St Boston, MA--112,298
- 287 Market St UNIT 287 Boston, MA$426K32.51,622
- 275-279 Market St Boston, MA$893K------
- 16A Elmira St Boston, MA$526K311,200
- 283-285 Market St Boston, MA$717K422,734
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292