This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,200 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 1987 for $118,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0055794
- Zillow Home ID: 57696919
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 21.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|285 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$241K||3||2.5||2,016|
|275 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,184|
|290 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,104|
|266 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,254|
|295 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$182K||3||2.5||1,176|
|300 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$214K||3||2||1,734|
|231 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$201K||2||1.5||1,346|
|265 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$274K||3||2.5||2,618|
|241 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,196|
|221 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$210K||4||1.5||1,666|
|305 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$174K||2||1||1,184|
|255 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$186K||2||1||1,248|
|256 Rambler St Bristol, CT||$230K||3||2||1,800|
|211 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$182K||3||1||1,144|
|224 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,132|
|236 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$220K||3||2||1,604|
|251 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$172K||2||1||1,144|
|330 Sonstrom Rd Bristol, CT||$222K||3||2||1,526|
|340 Sonstrom Rd Bristol, CT||$233K||3||2.5||1,570|
|210 Ivy Dr Bristol, CT||$198K||3||2||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!