This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $225,263
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ McClintock High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Condominium, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Unassigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 13541731
- Zillow Home ID: 81979736
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $56-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85281 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Tempe as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Tempe, and 57.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!