This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $249-360K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 870
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $132,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor
- Folio Number \ 01-41-38-102-0390
- Front Exposure \ East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Description \ Covered Parking
- Parking Description \ Parking Garage
- Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Roof Description \ Concrete Roof
- Rooms Description \ Storage Room
- Rooms Description \ Utility Room
- Section \ 38
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ MARQUIS I OF CORAL WAY CO
- Water Access \ None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0141381020390
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 64764968
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Coral Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coral Way market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Miami, and 220.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (60)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 280 SW 20th Rd|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!