- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2800 E Weyburn Rd, Richmond, VA 232352.5 baths, 3,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1990 for $35,000
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,115 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 149
- Parcel #: C0030146010
- Zillow Home ID: 12507275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2800 E Weyburn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 750% higher than in Richmond, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford home values.
- 2822 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$324K333,422
- 2815 Bicknell Rd Richmond, VA--Studio--1
- 2800 Bicknell Rd Richmond, VA$201K321,622
- 2846 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$243K43--
- 2815 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$296K42.52,073
- 2805 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$279K32.52,660
- 2830 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$322K313,238
- 2808 Bicknell Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 2721 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$314K432,977
- 2710 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 2825 Bicknell Rd Richmond, VA$265K--32,160
- 2823 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$321K433,058
- 2816 Bicknell Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 2838 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$265K--2.52,800
- 2701 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$305K433,090
- 2831 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA$250K32.52,102
- 2700 E Weyburn Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 2835 Bicknell Rd Richmond, VA$232K432,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.