- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2800 Minot Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452094 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,576 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $227,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0490004002500
- Zillow Home ID: 34214956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2800 Minot Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.1% lower than in Cincinnati, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Oakley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakley home values.
- 2804 Minot Ave Cincinnati, OH$188K322,020
- 2806 Minot Ave Cincinnati, OH$143K422,257
- 4110 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$144K311,534
- 2786 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$156K222,598
- 4020 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$156K311,383
- 4118 Eileen Dr APT 4 Cincinnati, OH$91K11550
- 4118 Eileen Dr APT 7 Cincinnati, OH--21.5800
- 2810 Minot Ave Cincinnati, OH$236K421,952
- 2782 Minot Ave Cincinnati, OH$171K32.52,071
- 4018 Eileen Dr # 1 Cincinnati, OH$106K21950
- 4018 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$127K312,411
- 4120 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$163K211,353
- 4115 Eileen Dr # 2 Cincinnati, OH$96K11700
- 4115 Eileen Dr # 1 Cincinnati, OH$91K11525
- 4115 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$124K221,670
- 2812 Minot Ave Cincinnati, OH$211K31.51,440
- 4014 Eileen Dr Cincinnati, OH$159K322,499
- 2780 Minot Ave Cincinnati, OH$153K221,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!