2800 Omega Pl, Abington, PA 190013 beds, 2 baths, 1,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $215,000
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 300050184006
- Zillow Home ID: 9902420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2800 Omega Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% greater than in Abington, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Abington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19001 home values.
- 2810 Omega Pl Roslyn, PA$196K311,050
- 2811 Anzac Ave Roslyn, PA$122K211,050
- 2800 Anzac Ave Abington, PA$258K31.51,362
- 2818 Omega Pl Roslyn, PA$198K311,322
- 2766 Fernwood Ave Roslyn, PA$192K311,050
- 2806 Anzac Ave Abington, PA$199K311,350
- 2803 Omega Pl Abington, PA$236K311,498
- 2767 Fernwood Ave Abington, PA$237K31.51,610
- 2807 Omega Pl Abington, PA$235K311,425
- 2817 Anzac Ave Roslyn, PA$131K311,050
- 2811 Omega Pl Roslyn, PA$191K311,050
- 2760 Fernwood Ave Abington, PA$213K421,498
- 2815 Omega Pl Roslyn, PA$212K311,302
- 2824 Omega Pl Abington, PA$231K31.52,175
- 2812 Anzac Ave Roslyn, PA$206K311,320
- 2819 Omega Pl Abington, PA$151K311,050
- 1200 Nolen Rd Roslyn, PA$217K21.51,532
- 2756 Fernwood Ave Abington, PA$178K311,050
- 2825 Anzac Ave Roslyn, PA$214K311,374
- 2830 Omega Pl Roslyn, PA$278K42.52,156
Nearby Schools in Abington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.