28006 N Quartz Way, San Tan Valley, AZ 851433 beds, 2 baths, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $126,900
- Price/sqft: $90
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21073786
- Zillow Home ID: 71697384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28006 N Quartz Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 104.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Queen Creek, and 340.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Queen Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85143 home values.
- 27992 N Quartz Way Queen Creek, AZ$121K----1,276
- 28020 N Quartz Way Queen Creek, AZ$123K321,289
- 28034 N Quartz Way Queen Creek, AZ$121K321,406
- 27978 N Quartz Way San Tan Valley, AZ$97K432,424
- 27978 N Quartz Way Queen Creek, AZ$172K432,424
- 28034 N Quartz Way San Tan Valley, AZ$67K321,406
- 28048 N Quartz Way San Tan Valley, AZ$117K432,290
- 28048 N Quartz Way Queen Creek, AZ$146K----2,290
- 28015 N Coal Ave Queen Creek, AZ$208K----3,735
- 27995 N Coal Ave Queen Creek, AZ$208K----3,750
- 27995 N Coal Ave San Tan Valley, AZ$172K533,750
- 4544 E Silverbell Rd Queen Creek, AZ$165K----2,110
- 28035 N Coal Ave Queen Creek, AZ$239K----3,750
- 4517 E Silverbell Rd Queen Creek, AZ$186K----2,424
- 28015 N Coal Ave Queen Creek, AZ$102K------
- 4545 E Sierrita Rd Queen Creek, AZ$144K----2,424
- 28062 N Quartz Way Queen Creek, AZ$134K321,406
- 27975 N Coal Ave San Tan Valley, AZ$247K644,118
- 28055 N Coal Ave San Tan Valley, AZ$110K53.53,750
- 28055 N Coal Ave Queen Creek, AZ$216K533,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!