- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2801 Auburn Ave W, Tampa, FL 336144 beds, 2 baths, 1,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,346 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $68,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 260 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 0253940000
- Zillow Home ID: 44913579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Auburn Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,018 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1963
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 2803 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$148K321,734
- 2802 W Sitka St Tampa, FL$212K421,858
- 2802 W Sitka St Tampa, FL$155K421,858
- 2804 W Sitka St Tampa, FL$117K211,138
- 2708 Westhigh Ave Tampa, FL$130K221,185
- 2802 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$160K321,967
- 2805 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$99K31975
- 2804 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$114K311,275
- 2806 W Sitka St Tampa, FL$121K221,264
- 2707 Westhigh Ave Tampa, FL--211,212
- 2706 Westhigh Ave Tampa, FL$139K321,065
- 2706 Westhing Ave Tampa, FL$158K------
- 2806 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$119K211,197
- 2807 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$134K311,255
- 2705 Auburn Ave W Tampa, FL$91K311,572
- 2705 Westhigh Ave Tampa, FL$103K311,091
- 2808 W Sitka St Tampa, FL$138K421,335
- 2801 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$108K211,016
- 2801 W Sitka St Tampa, FL$152K321,477
- 2803 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$162K311,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.