- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2801 Balke St, Dubuque, IA 520013 beds, 2 baths, 2,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,305 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1013179008
- Zillow Home ID: 50156811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Balke Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% greater than in Dubuque, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 2785 Balke St Dubuque, IA$96K42941
- 515 Strauss St Dubuque, IA$107K21.5912
- 510 Strauss St Dubuque, IA$98K21.51,040
- 2781 Balke St Dubuque, IA$94K421,020
- 2812 Balke St Dubuque, IA$95K221,632
- 2770 Brunswick St Dubuque, IA$97K221,228
- Brunswick St Dubuque, IA$82K------
- 2800 Balke St Dubuque, IA$82K21720
- 2816 Balke St Dubuque, IA$118K21.51,180
- 2750 Brunswick St Dubuque, IA$100K41.51,651
- 2775 Balke St Dubuque, IA$79K21840
- 2790 Balke St Dubuque, IA$83K311,293
- 2824 Balke St Dubuque, IA$93K21968
- 2820 Brunswick St Dubuque, IA$128K321,527
- 2720 Brunswick St Dubuque, IA$99K421,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292