2801 Fenham Ct, Raleigh, NC 276044 beds, 4 baths, 1,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 5 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $37
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 1969917
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 172515520553000
- Zillow Home ID: 6488681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Fenham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 3605 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$159K--21,752
- 2805 Fenham Ct Raleigh, NC$135K--21,286
- 3604 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$141K321,309
- 2809 Fenham Ct Raleigh, NC$125K221,066
- 3600 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$151K--21,880
- 2800 Fernhurst Ct Raleigh, NC$128K321,321
- 2804 Fernhurst Ct Raleigh, NC$130K--21,220
- 2804 Fenham Ct Raleigh, NC$140K--21,252
- 2813 Fenham Ct Raleigh, NC$129K--21,252
- 3608 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$124K--2960
- 2720 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$156K32.51,680
- 2808 Fernhurst Ct Raleigh, NC$134K321,310
- 3617 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$165K--21,680
- 2812 Fenham Ct Raleigh, NC$141K321,340
- 2808 Fenham Ct Raleigh, NC$126K--2960
- 3526 Herndon Oaks Way Raleigh, NC$114K331,352
- 3524 Herndon Oaks Way Raleigh, NC$117K331,352
- 2716 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$138K321,300
- 3612 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$141K321,452
- 2721 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$123K--2960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.