- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2801 Jasper St SE, Washington, DC 20020Studio, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $386,540
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 5722 0073
- Zillow Home ID: 524571
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Jasper St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.6% higher than in Washington, and 35.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20020 home values.
- 2805 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$603KStudio95,000
- 3204 28th St SE Washington, DC$439K642,880
- 2727 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$475K1243,600
- 3208 28th St SE Washington, DC--Studio--2,880
- 2800 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$273K331,200
- 2802 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$305K331,200
- 3205 28th St SE Washington, DC$481K1043,600
- 2804 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$266K42.51,200
- 3212 28th St SE Washington, DC$435K212,880
- 2723 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$446K952,880
- 2723 Jasper St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$347K311,100
- 3209 28th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$445K313,492
- 2801 Knox St SE Washington, DC$262K331,200
- 3209 28th St SE Washington, DC$404K442,880
- 2803 Knox St SE Washington, DC$264K331,200
- 3201 Buena Vista Ter SE Washington, DC$417K1242,880
- 2806 Jasper St SE Washington, DC$274K331,200
- 3216 28th St SE Washington, DC$553K843,600
- 2805 Knox St SE Washington, DC$273K331,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.