2801 Kenhill Dr, Charlotte, NC 282082 beds, 1 bath, 969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 191 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $56,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 2206813
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 969 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 11502601
- Zillow Home ID: 6219010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Kenhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88% greater than in Charlotte, and 710.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
- 2807 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$70K21875
- 2749 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$63K311,013
- Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$73K21930
- 2813 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$55K311,041
- 2743 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$54K311,019
- 2728 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC$74K311,060
- 2724 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC$87K--21,304
- Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 2801 Wedgefield Dr Charlotte, NC$61K21994
- 2819 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$54K211,092
- 2720 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC--Studio--650
- 2737 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$54K311,013
- 2736 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC$60K211,620
- 2716 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC$57K311,196
- 2806 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$60K311,019
- 2740 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC$63K311,706
- 2742 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$107K311,348
- 2825 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$55K311,013
- 2731 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$58K311,019
- 2807 Wedgefield Dr Charlotte, NC$84K311,139
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292