2801 Ripton Ct, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 1,898 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $317,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 432 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- English Lanterns & french gutters
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 022328680101460
- Zillow Home ID: 46041227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Ripton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.4% higher than in Orange, and 311.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 2807 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$230K322,087
- 2800 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$274K432,646
- 7202 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 2811 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$216K321,898
- 2804 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$218K321,898
- 2815 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$249K42.52,368
- 7218 Jaffery Ct Orlando, FL$256K432,332
- 2808 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$222K321,898
- 2819 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$183K321,628
- 2812 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$224K321,898
- 7224 Jaffery Ct Orlando, FL$404K632,873
- 2740 Jaffery Dr Orlando, FL$249K432,332
- 2816 Ripton Ct Orlando, FL$183K321,676
- 7360 Westpointe Blvd APT 116 Orlando, FL$90K221,080
- 7280 Westpointe Blvd APT 810 Orlando, FL$114K321,423
- 7230 Westpointe Blvd APT 1212 Orlando, FL$244K------
- 7280 Westpointe Blvd APT 836 Orlando, FL$89K221,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292