2801 Sloane St, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 3 baths, 1,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,035 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 154 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $17
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $112,500
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 549675
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,873 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0025193
- Zillow Home ID: 21728211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Sloane Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 2809 Sloane St Norman, OK$191K422,254
- 2713 Sloane St Norman, OK$176K341,695
- 2820 Astor Dr Norman, OK$171K321,709
- 2813 Sloane St Norman, OK$177K321,821
- 2816 Astor Dr Norman, OK$166K321,816
- 2709 Sloane St Norman, OK$177K432,066
- 2824 Astor Dr Norman, OK$157K321,602
- 4001 Kent St Norman, OK$172K421,824
- 4000 Kent St Norman, OK$147K321,579
- 2812 Astor Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2901 Sloane St Norman, OK$156K321,588
- 2705 Sloane St Norman, OK$172K331,857
- 4000 Glasgow Dr Norman, OK$184K431,992
- 2828 Astor Dr Norman, OK$147K321,506
- 4004 Kent St Norman, OK$147K321,518
- 4005 Kent St Norman, OK$180K322,088
- 4001 Mayfair Dr Norman, OK$140K321,624
- 2808 Astor Dr Norman, OK--------
- 4008 Kent St Norman, OK$151K321,627
- 4003 Mayfair Dr Norman, OK$130K321,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!