2801 Spaniel Ln, Seffner, FL 335844 beds, 2 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $200,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Garage, Newer Property
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 0665953184
- Zillow Home ID: 44972142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Spaniel Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33584 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Valrico, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33584 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33584 home values.
- 901 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$149K321,148
- 2803 Spaniel Ln Seffner, FL$218K532,260
- 857 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$153K421,504
- 903 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$79K321,126
- 2802 Beagle Pl Seffner, FL$212K322,344
- 855 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$136K321,392
- 2804 Beagle Pl Seffner, FL$225K322,359
- 902 Setter Ct Seffner, FL$232K322,152
- Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$128K321,392
- Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$126K321,216
- 905 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$119K321,392
- 2805 Spaniel Ln Seffner, FL$219K32.52,340
- 2618 Amberly Pl Seffner, FL$118K321,126
- 853 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$129K321,332
- 901 Setter Ct Seffner, FL$234K532,314
- 2806 Beagle Pl Seffner, FL$258K422,652
- 907 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$82K321,148
- 904 Sunridge Point Dr Seffner, FL$122K321,376
- 2617 Amberly Pl Seffner, FL$132K321,392
- 904 Setter Ct Seffner, FL$225K322,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.