2801 W Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 152046 beds, 3 baths, 3,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Brick building - Water Front !! views of downtown from 2nd story
Needs some work.
First floor ;
1 or 2 bed room apartment - needs very little TLC -- tenant occupied (leaving the end of October) approx. 600 sqft. (2 rooms + bathroom --claw foot tub+ kitchen and separate entrance)
1 large storefront (rough condition, gutted to stud ) separate entrance -- will make a cool studio apartment
Second floor + third floor ;
Separate entrance -- very large apartment with large rooms - 2 bed room on 2nd floor + 2 bed rooms on attic 3rd floor - Bathroom and kitchen + livingroom - Bathroom and kitchen are all there but need to be put together
Off street parking + 2 parking spots on lot - Full basement
Newer Vinyl windows on the entire building and newer roof (about 3 years) new 50 Gal water heater and new plumbing lines (copper was stolen was replaced with pex), New tile floors.
All utilities are on and working (water/Gas/Electric -- which is upgraded) -- 1 utility Bill for the entire Building !
Bus stop is at the corner however they are doing major renovations on W. Carson st which detoured the line and it will not be back until road work is done.
For sale -with owner financing; 10% Down $4000 with $500 Per month +tax and insurance ($220) - Term of financing is for 84 month which upon completion the Building is yours free and clear.
started renovations however have other things on my plate and do not have the time to continue renovations and manage the investment. -- the building should generate once completed and fully rented $2000-2600 per month. . .. Or live in one unit and rent the rest to pay the monthly payment
- Lot: 1,990 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 57 days on Zillow
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $5
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,062 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0021E00074000000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 11371215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 W Carson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 153.8% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15204 home values.
- 2803 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$39K421,438
- 2807 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$38K21744
- W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$49K311,780
- 2733 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$49K311,780
- 2805 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$129K954,744
- 2809 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$39K31744
- 1001 Powell St Pittsburgh, PA$37K211,314
- 2800 Powell St Pittsburgh, PA$42K321,280
- 2802 Powell St Pittsburgh, PA$40K311,536
- 1003 Powell St Pittsburgh, PA$31K211,024
- 1005 Powell St Pittsburgh, PA$35K311,188
- 2811 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$41K621,488
- 1007 Powell St Pittsburgh, PA$35K311,280
- 2821 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$49K311,960
- 2821 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$110K31--
- 2825 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$176K113,972
- 2661 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$45K31--
- 2649 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$82K312,288
- 2645 W Carson St Pittsburgh, PA$48K211,584
- 2710 Glasgow St Pittsburgh, PA$63K311,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.