2801 Whitney Dr, Fairfield, CA 945334 beds, 3 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,959 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Parking: 508 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo,Exterior \ Other,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Contemporary,View(s) \ Partial,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Parcel #: 0174421030
- Zillow Home ID: 63157268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2801 Whitney Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94533 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% higher than in Fairfield, and 73.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 2805 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$343K42.52,003
- 2809 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$351K42.52,250
- 3219 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$295K42.52,250
- 3215 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$349K43.52,003
- 2797 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$325K42.51,717
- 3220 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$280K42.52,250
- 2800 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$301K431,743
- 3211 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$329K32.51,717
- 2804 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$190K321,080
- 2793 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$336K32.51,717
- 3216 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$343K42.52,003
- 3212 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$311K32.51,717
- 3217 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$339K42.52,250
- 2789 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$311K32.51,846
- 2808 Whitney Dr Fairfield, CA$299K331,608
- 2748 Cascade Cir Fairfield, CA$299K32.51,605
- 3208 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$323K332,003
- 2938 Cascade Ln Fairfield, CA$305K431,743
- 3199 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$301K432,250
- 3207 Puffin Cir Fairfield, CA$311K32.51,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.