- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2802 Granbrook Dr, Johnson City, TN 376014 beds, 2 baths, 2,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Fenced Back and Side Yard
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,196 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 030J A 04000 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42558082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2802 Granbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% less than in Johnson City, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 2802 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$87K422,100
- 2800 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$122K--1.51,519
- 2803 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$166K--2.51,909
- 2805 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$159K--22,227
- 2712 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$122K--1.51,519
- 2801 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$112K31.51,792
- 2804 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$119K--11,416
- 2801 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$126K321,519
- 2803 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$127K--21,144
- 2807 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$159K331,980
- 2800 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$209K--32,028
- 2713 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$140K--1.51,519
- 2805 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$127K--21,228
- 2711 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$118K--1.51,263
- 2710 Granbrook Dr Johnson City, TN$128K--1.51,519
- 2802 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$164K--21,840
- 703 Pine Ridge Rd Johnson City, TN$149K--21,966
- 2804 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$144K--21,432
- 801 Pine Hill Rd Johnson City, TN$165K--21,702
- 2711 Oak Cliff Ct Johnson City, TN$141K--1.51,519
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!