2802 Graphite Ct, Valrico, FL 335944 beds, 2 baths, 2,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 129 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $82
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $268,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: T2624599
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0854420442
- Zillow Home ID: 68582362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2802 Graphite Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 116.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% higher than in Valrico, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 2804 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$173K321,683
- 2806 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$158K221,555
- 2808 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$150K221,571
- 2805 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$168K221,683
- 2807 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$142K321,404
- 2810 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$150K221,260
- 2809 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$167K421,919
- 2812 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$184K221,683
- 2811 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$152K221,574
- 2814 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$186K321,819
- 2813 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$162K321,819
- 2816 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$187K321,781
- 1028 Crystal Carbon Way Valrico, FL$172K321,819
- 1026 Crystal Carbon Way Valrico, FL$167K421,819
- 2818 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$161K2--3
- 1024 Crystal Carbon Way Valrico, FL$165K221,574
- 2820 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$153K321,499
- 1022 Crystal Carbon Way Valrico, FL$164K321,938
- 1020 Crystal Carbon Way Valrico, FL$158K221,574
- 2822 Graphite Ct Valrico, FL$146K221,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!