2802 Malta St, San Antonio, TX 782242 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Built in 1952
- 853 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Wall
- Price/sqft: $182
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 111670350251
- Zillow Home ID: 26283900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2802 Malta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% lower than in San Antonio Metro, and 22.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2806 Malta St San Antonio, TX--------
- 1643 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$147K632,008
- 1651 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$53K21748
- 1655 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$52K211,040
- 1635 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$56K21756
- 1627 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$65K21956
- 1619 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$153K421,751
- 2326 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$60K21840
- 2318 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$110K31.51,524
- 2314 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$63K211,432
- 2423 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$74K------
- 1611 W Villaret Blvd San Antonio, TX$224K423,044
- 2411 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$66K321,466
- 2407 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$70K211,196
- 2323 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$68K311,400
- 2319 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio, TX$62K21804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.