- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 153 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,082 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 1730463
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Architecture \ Ranch, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Sump pump, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ M, Class \ Single Family, Dining \ Eat-in kitchen, Driveway \ Gravel, Exterior \ Other, Exterior Features \ N/A, Fireplace \ None, Fuel \ Natural gas, Garage \ 2 car, Garage \ 4+ car, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Detached, Garage \ Heated, Garage \ Opener, Heating/Cooling \ Hot water, Heating/Cooling \ Wndw/wall AC, Interior Features \ Dryer, Interior Features \ Washer, Interior Features \ Wood or sim. wood floor, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Lvl \ M, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Laundry Level \ M, Living Room Lvl \ M, Lot Description \ Standard, Lot Size \ 1/2 to 1 acre, Master BedRm Lvl \ M, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ Walk-in Shower, Roof \ Compstn/Fiberglass, Roof \ Metal, Source of Est. Acres \ Other, Source of Fin SqFt \ Seller, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Type \ 1 story, Type \ 1 story, Water/Waste \ Municipal sewer, Water/Waste \ Municipal water, Waterfront \ N/A
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 061008294105
- Zillow Home ID: 40153926
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-266K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 53711 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Dunn as a whole. Among 53711 homes, this home is 40.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.4% higher than in Dunn, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53711 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53711 home values.
|2807 Berkan St Madison, WI||$179K||2||1||1,268|
|4434 Beale St Madison, WI||$240K||--||--||--|
|4434 Beale St Madison, WI||$241K||4||2||--|
|4440 Beale St Madison, WI||$187K||--||--||--|
|2811 Berkan St Madison, WI||$210K||--||--||--|
|4444 Beale St Madison, WI||$273K||3||3||2,205|
|2817 Berkan St Madison, WI||$195K||--||--||--|
|2803 Waubesa Ave Madison, WI||$219K||3||1||1,152|
|2802 Berkan St Madison, WI||$273K||--||--||--|
|2821 Berkan St Madison, WI||$299K||--||--||--|
|2806 Berkan St Madison, WI||$265K||--||--||--|
|2800 Berkan St Madison, WI||$213K||--||--||--|
|2808 Berkan St Madison, WI||$241K||--||--||--|
|2814 Berkan St Madison, WI||$236K||--||--||--|
|2810 Berkan St Madison, WI||$280K||2||1||15,000|
|4452 Beale St Madison, WI||$158K||--||--||--|
|4437 Beale St Madison, WI||$415K||3||2.5||2,120|
|4433 Beale St Madison, WI||$501K||--||--||--|
|2792 Berkan St Madison, WI||$183K||--||--||--|
|4439 Beale St Madison, WI||$556K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Dunn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!