- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 212 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,868 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 1730463
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Type \ 1 story, Exterior Features \ N\A, Fuel \ Natural gas, Garage \ 2 car, Lot Description \ Standard, Waterfront \ N\A, Water\Waste \ Municipal water, Water\Waste \ Municipal sewer, Living Room Lvl \ M, Kitchen Lvl \ M, Master BedRm Lvl \ M, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ M, Laundry Level \ M, Heating\Cooling \ Hot water, Heating\Cooling \ Wndw\wall AC, Garage \ Opener, Garage \ Heated, Garage \ 4+ car, Driveway \ Gravel, Fireplace \ None, Source of Fin SqFt \ Seller, Architecture \ Ranch, Source of Est. Acres \ Other, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ Walk-in Shower, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 061008294105
- Zillow Home ID: 40153926
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-266K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 53711 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Dunn as a whole. Among 53711 homes, this home is 43% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.4% higher than in Dunn, and 69.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53711 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53711 home values.
|2807 Berkan St Madison, WI||$192K||2||1||1,268|
|4434 Beale St Madison, WI||$248K||--||--||--|
|4434 Beale St Madison, WI||$251K||4||2||--|
|4440 Beale St Madison, WI||$195K||--||--||--|
|2811 Berkan St Madison, WI||$220K||--||--||--|
|4444 Beale St Madison, WI||$278K||3||3||2,205|
|2817 Berkan St Madison, WI||$206K||--||--||--|
|2803 Waubesa Ave Madison, WI||$226K||3||1||1,152|
|Waubesa Ave Madison, WI||$226K||--||--||--|
|2802 Berkan St Madison, WI||$299K||--||--||--|
|2821 Berkan St Madison, WI||$317K||--||--||--|
|2806 Berkan St Madison, WI||$287K||--||--||--|
|2800 Berkan St Madison, WI||$232K||--||--||--|
|2808 Berkan St Madison, WI||$262K||--||--||--|
|2814 Berkan St Madison, WI||$272K||--||--||--|
|2810 Berkan St Madison, WI||$268K||2||1||1,130|
|4452 Beale St Madison, WI||$154K||--||--||--|
|4437 Beale St Madison, WI||$423K||3||2.5||2,120|
|4433 Beale St Madison, WI||$515K||--||--||--|
|2792 Berkan St Madison, WI||$191K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Dunn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!