2803 N 29th St, Tampa, FL 336052 beds, 1 bath, 716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $160,000
- Cable-ready, Laminate Floors, Pets Allowed, Sec 8 Permited, Section 8 Permitted, WD Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 1885390000
- Zillow Home ID: 82037449
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2803 N 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Tampa, and 247% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 2807 N 29th St Tampa, FL--321,356
- 2801 N 29th St Tampa, FL$40K21795
- 2906 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$96K321,360
- 2803 N 29th St APT A Tampa, FL$74K21716
- 2809 N 29th St Tampa, FL$73K321,006
- 2905 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL--21820
- 2715 N 29th St Tampa, FL$87K321,360
- 2907 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$57K321,092
- 2908 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$193K322,228
- 2802 N 29th St Tampa, FL$248K312,884
- 2905 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$91K321,360
- 2713 N 29th St Tampa, FL$91K321,360
- 2801 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL--21832
- 2911 E 19th Ave APT B Tampa, FL$64K21759
- 2907 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL--11689
- 2909 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$58K311,528
- 2901 N 29th St Tampa, FL$98K422,015
- 2716 N 29th St Tampa, FL$62K221,208
- 2906 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$120K222,247
- 2705 N 29th St Tampa, FL$92K321,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.