2803 NW 62nd St, Seattle, WA 981074 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 250 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 190 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 7550800195
- Zillow Home ID: 49045162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2803 Nw 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% less than in Seattle, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 2807 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$560K41.51,460
- 2802 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$410K21930
- 2806 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$490K31.251,230
- 2811 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$427K311,040
- 2800 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$800K42.752,540
- 2812 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$514K311,400
- 2806 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$515K411,450
- 2810 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$820K423
- 2815 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$633K212,100
- 2816 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$472K311,180
- 6200 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$448K31.751,340
- 2801 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$603K31.752,170
- 2801 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$536K321,910
- 2807 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$577K31.751,840
- 2816 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$570K51.51,720
- 2807 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$547K41.51,800
- 2823 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$423K311,010
- 2809 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$689K623,240
- 2656 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$454K311,370
- 2813 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$371K31980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!