2803 SE Birmingham Dr# 5, Stuart, FL 34994
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow107
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #RX-3348692
- Parcel #3838410180260005000000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID71743608
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$119,321||$107K – $129K||+$430||$80||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,275/mo||$1.1K – $2.2K/mo||-$12||$0.86||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 34994 home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 6% rise for Stuart as a whole. Among 34994 homes, this home is 28.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34994 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.3% greater than in Stuart, and 88.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34994 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stuart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34994 home values.
Neighborhood for 2803 Se Birmingham Drive # 5
Nearby Schools in Stuart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Martin County High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- J. D. Parker School of Technology (assigned) PK-5 1.4 mi
- Dr. David L. Anderson Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.1 mi
- Martin County Girls Academy 6-12 0.7 mi
- Bridges Montessori School PK-8 1.3 mi
- Saint Joseph Catholic School PK-12 1.4 mi
- The Pine School PK-12 1.4 mi