2804 Barry St, Richmond, VA 232252 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 109 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $138,270
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 1413506
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: S0000911077
- Zillow Home ID: 12537672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2804 Barry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Swansboro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1200% greater than in Richmond, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Swansboro home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swansboro home values.
- 2806 Barry St Richmond, VA$104K221,336
- 2802 Barry St Richmond, VA$154K421,976
- 2808 Barry St Richmond, VA$153K32.51,810
- 2800 Barry St Richmond, VA$68K21720
- 2810 Barry St Richmond, VA$97K311,054
- 2812 Barry St Richmond, VA$93K321,000
- 2817 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$100K41.51,466
- 2819 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$57K311,760
- 2814 Barry St Richmond, VA$54K211,080
- 2803 Barry St Richmond, VA$116K221,220
- 2813 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$115K411,456
- 2803 1/2 Barry St Richmond, VA--------
- 2801 Barry St Richmond, VA$147K321,475
- 2821 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$102K311,140
- 2805 Barry St Richmond, VA$83K31.51,440
- 2807 Barry St Richmond, VA--------
- 2815 Barry St Richmond, VA$87K11--
- 2823 Midlothian Tpke Richmond, VA$102K31.52,310
- 2809 Barry St Richmond, VA$117K221,140
- 9 W 28th St Richmond, VA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.