A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 4,943 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $88,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Disclosures \ Lead Paint, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Patio\Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio\Deck - Open, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Pending, Lease Terms \ Annual, Lease Terms \ No Smoking, Master Bed Size \ King, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 082916991000070150
- Zillow Home ID: 47021846
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-164K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33759 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33759 homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33759, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% higher than in Clearwater, and 92.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33759 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33759 home values.
|2808 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$95K||--||1||900|
|2800 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$99K||--||1||900|
|2805 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$133K||--||2||1,352|
|2809 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$96K||--||1||900|
|2801 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$91K||--||1||900|
|2812 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$98K||--||1||933|
|2778 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$122K||--||1||1,150|
|2805 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$113K||--||2||1,503|
|2813 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$115K||--||1||1,150|
|2779 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$94K||--||1||900|
|2809 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$95K||--||1||900|
|2801 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$129K||--||3||1,932|
|2813 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$92K||--||1||900|
|2774 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$117K||--||1.5||1,092|
|2779 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$95K||--||1||900|
|2816 Dovewood St Clearwater, FL||$119K||4||1.5||1,230|
|2775 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$136K||--||2||1,396|
|2817 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$94K||--||1||900|
|2804 Applewood Dr Clearwater, FL||$111K||2||1||1,053|
|2804 Candlewood St Clearwater, FL||$112K||--||1||1,070|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.