2804 Falling Creek Ave, North Chesterfield, VA 232343 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 1987 for $27,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Parcel #: 788690757500000
- Zillow Home ID: 12198608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2804 Falling Creek Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Bensley, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bensley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23234 home values.
- 2806 Falling Creek Ave North Chesterfield, VA$106K211,036
- 2802 Falling Creek Ave North Chesterfield, VA$148K211,584
- 5019 Caldwell Ave North Chesterfield, VA$119K31912
- 5017 Caldwell Ave North Chesterfield, VA$127K31992
- 5015 Caldwell Ave North Chesterfield, VA$99K411,172
- 2810 Falling Creek Ave North Chesterfield, VA$139K32.51,680
- 5013 Caldwell Ave North Chesterfield, VA$126K321,191
- 5018 Caldwell Ave North Chesterfield, VA$133K31.51,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292