- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2804 Northpointe Ln, Tampa, FL 336114 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1359890072
- Zillow Home ID: 45069498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2804 Northpointe Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Tampa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2802 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$603K43.53,762
- 2806 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL--------
- 2803 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$477K43.52,648
- 2801 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$479K32.52,636
- 2805 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$524K32.52,404
- 2803 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$456K432,928
- 2808 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$473K532,488
- 2805 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$424K42.51,864
- 2807 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$481K432,592
- 2801 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$758K43.53,278
- 2809 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$452K32.52,056
- 6420 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$680K32.52,708
- 2810 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$479K432,790
- 2804 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$514K433,191
- 2807 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$450K32.52,158
- 6409 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$1.52M85.56,427
- 2806 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$516K42.52,701
- 6500 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$1.12M543,627
- 2808 Southpointe Ln Tampa, FL$498K32.52,763
- 2811 Northpointe Ln Tampa, FL$509K432,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.