2804 Valley Side Ct, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 3 baths, 1,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: 1 space, 270 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 8057377338
- Zillow Home ID: 12351563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2804 Valley Side Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.6% less than in East Highland Park, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2800 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$160K422,400
- 2808 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$163K532,186
- 2905 Valley Side Ter Richmond, VA$157K322,186
- 2901 Valley Side Ter Richmond, VA$165K42.51,881
- 2909 Valley Side Ter Richmond, VA$147K41.51,960
- 2805 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$153K321,552
- 2812 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$199K42.52,237
- 2801 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$154K531,694
- 2809 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$181K421,936
- 2816 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$196K42.52,268
- 2813 Valley Side Ct Richmond, VA$184K42.52,028
- 2913 Valley Side Ter Richmond, VA$185K432,400
- 4104 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$165K431,974
- 4017 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$148K421,960
- 4108 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$153K32.51,504
- 4100 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$152K531,252
- 4112 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$172K431,881
- 4108 Farm Creek Ter Richmond, VA$152K421,438
- 4028 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$133K421,728
- 4009 Valley Side Dr Richmond, VA$166K431,807
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!