2805 23rd Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $736,500
- Price/sqft: $330
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6681500080
- Zillow Home ID: 49003549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2805 23rd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2304 W Armour St Seattle, WA$539K421,780
- 2812 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$604K31.51,590
- 2816 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$646K41.752,180
- 2822 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$438K311,310
- 2826 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$633K322,240
- 2807 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$366K31750
- 2830 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$455K311,650
- 2805 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$404K21880
- 2811 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$483K211,370
- 2815 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$420K211,020
- 2354 W Armour St Seattle, WA$476K31.751,620
- 2223 W Armour St Seattle, WA$685K532,740
- 2823 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$450K311,100
- 2806 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$474K211,290
- 2800 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$433K311,060
- 2834 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$685K31.752,180
- 2812 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$569K31.752,040
- 2816 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$445K311,100
- 2827 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$596K431,900
- 2838 Patten Pl W Seattle, WA$673K332,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!