This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,489 all time views
- HOA Fee: $128
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $657,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 752 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Backs to Golf Course, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Deck, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Gas, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Porch, Features \ Propane, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Security System, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-out, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Frame, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,596 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30287036
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 7438155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-775K.
Market guideZillow predicts Arizona home values will increase 3.5% next year. Among 85541 homes, this home is valued 217.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% greater than in Payson, and 89.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Payson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2800 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$434K||3||2.5||2,536|
|2812 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2810 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$362K||Studio||--||--|
|2808 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2806 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2804 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$477K||3||3||3,000|
|2802 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$645K||4||3.5||3,278|
|2809 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$558K||--||--||3,166|
|2803 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$566K||4||3.5||3,105|
|2801 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$506K||--||--||3,090|
|914 N Scenic Dr Payson, AZ||$727K||5||6||4,994|
|2809 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$460K||4||3.5||3,430|
|2803 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$411K||4||4||2,976|
|2708 E Wild Rose Cir Payson, AZ||$514K||5||3||5,459|
|2802 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$457K||4||3.5||3,278|
|2802 E Coyote Mint Cir Payson, AZ||$325K||--||--||--|
|2705 E Wild Rose Cir Payson, AZ||$638K||4||3.5||3,300|
|2701 E Wild Rose Cir Payson, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2702 E Wild Rose Cir Payson, AZ||$615K||4||4||4,184|
|1009 N Scenic Dr Payson, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Payson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!