A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $208
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Alarm System, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 4134350010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 48922497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $123-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts Victory Heights home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Victory Heights homes, this home is valued 67.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victory Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% less than in Seattle, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Victory Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2805 NE 125th St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!