- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2805 Westwick Ct, Raleigh, NC 276153 beds, 2 baths, 1,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $203,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- Finished basement, 680 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Dining room
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 172813121974000
- Zillow Home ID: 6516439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2805 Westwick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% lower than in Raleigh, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
3,224 sqft, 10,454 sqft lot, built in 1993
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2801 Westwick Ct Raleigh, NC$146K--2974
- 9101 Castleton Ln Raleigh, NC$214K331,894
- 2800 Westwick Ct Raleigh, NC$228K--2.52,242
- 2804 Westwick Ct Raleigh, NC$195K32.51,650
- 9109 Castleton Ln Raleigh, NC$207K----1,786
- 2808 Westwick Ct Raleigh, NC$218K----1,954
- Castleton Ln Raleigh, NC$170K--2.5--
- 2901 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$216K32.51,958
- 9113 Castleton Ln Raleigh, NC$217K----1,851
- 2805 Polesdon Ct Raleigh, NC$201K------
- 2617 Deanwood Dr Raleigh, NC$251K----2,023
- 2805 Polesdon Ct Raleigh, NC$193K32.51,569
- 2900 Englefield Dr Raleigh, NC$210K--2.51,828
- 2621 Deanwood Dr Raleigh, NC$217K----1,660
- 2801 Polesdon Ct Raleigh, NC$203K32.51,675
- 2809 Polesdon Ct Raleigh, NC$204K----1,830
- 9108 Castleton Ln Raleigh, NC$216K32.51,942
- 2901 New Hall Ct Raleigh, NC$200K----1,719
- 2704 Dahlgreen Rd Raleigh, NC$250K--2.51,986
- 2700 Dahlgreen Rd Raleigh, NC$238K--2.51,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.