2806 Hazel St, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $19,500
- Price/sqft: $14
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0332228000
- Zillow Home ID: 14944912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2806 Hazel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sand Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% greater than in Augusta, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sand Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30909 home values.
- 2808 Hazel St Augusta, GA$41K311,264
- 2804 Hazel St Augusta, GA$44K21996
- 2810 Hazel St Augusta, GA$47K421,336
- 2805 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$133K32.52,036
- 2802 Hazel St Augusta, GA$54K31936
- 2803 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$166K422,600
- 2807 Hazel St Augusta, GA$66K211,008
- 2805 Hazel St Augusta, GA$93K321,584
- 2809 Hazel St Augusta, GA$45K311,008
- 2807 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$152K31.52,100
- 2803 Hazel St Augusta, GA$66K21936
- 2812 Hazel St Augusta, GA$45K311,227
- 2811 Hazel St Augusta, GA$69K311,008
- 2801 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$70K31.51,415
- 2801 Hazel St Augusta, GA$70K31936
- 2813 Hazel St Augusta, GA$69K311,008
- 2814 Hazel St Augusta, GA$59K21792
- 2809 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$97K421,820
- 2764 1/2 Hazel St Augusta, GA--------
- Hazel St Augusta, GA$59K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292