A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,406 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5332200530
- Zillow Home ID: 48956928
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Madison Valley home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Valley homes, this home is valued 62.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% greater than in Seattle, and 10.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
|2801 E Aloha St Seattle, WA||$661K||3||2||1,490|
|2811 E Aloha St Seattle, WA||$741K||3||2||1,840|
|808 28th Ave E Seattle, WA||$910K||3||3.25||2,250|
|2815 E Aloha St Seattle, WA||$545K||2||1||1,120|
|2810 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$571K||3||1||1,380|
|2802 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$883K||3||2||2,570|
|2815 E Ward St Seattle, WA||$864K||3||2.5||2,320|
|2814 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$756K||3||2||2,360|
|2821 E Ward St Seattle, WA||$1.37M||4||3.5||3,050|
|2647 E Aloha St Seattle, WA||$552K||2||2||1,254|
|2807 E Ward St Seattle, WA||$798K||3||2.5||1,760|
|2646 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$578K||3||2||1,500|
|819 29th Ave E Seattle, WA||$993K||5||3.5||2,650|
|815 29th Ave E Seattle, WA||$923K||3||2.5||2,200|
|807 29th Ave E Seattle, WA||$508K||2||1||720|
|2805 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$927K||3||2.5||2,340|
|2643 E Aloha St Seattle, WA||$731K||3||2||1,840|
|2811 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$505K||3||1||1,220|
|801 29th Ave E Seattle, WA||$529K||2||1||960|
|2801 E Valley St Seattle, WA||$919K||3||2.5||2,340|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!