2807 Griffin Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,941 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 300 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: N0000777019
- Zillow Home ID: 12528129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2807 Griffin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northern Barton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northern Barton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northern Barton Heights home values.
- 2805 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$157K311,472
- 2809 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$164K32.51,780
- 2803 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$135K31.51,472
- 2811 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$162K32.51,780
- 2801 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$180K41.51,560
- 2813 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$119K41.51,878
- 2815 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$117K411,780
- 2804 Fendall Ave Richmond, VA$138K411,100
- 2806 Fendall Ave Richmond, VA$136K41.51,500
- 2802 Fendall Ave Richmond, VA$92K31920
- 2808 Fendall Ave Richmond, VA$121K411,456
- 2817 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$116K41.51,780
- 2721 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$103K31.51,344
- 2810 Fendall Ave Richmond, VA$164K331,456
- 2800 Fendall Ave Richmond, VA$186K421,922
- 2806 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,320
- 2810 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$191K843,332
- 2804 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$57K311,320
- 2812 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$108K41.51,600
- 2719 Griffin Ave Richmond, VA$95K432,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.