- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2807 Hopkins Ave, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home has lovingly upgraded bathrooms with top quality fixtures, tile and attention to detail. A new home office wired for fax and ethernet, 400 AMP electrical service (with a 200 AMP subpanel) and a 60AMP subpanel in the shed. New front and garage doors as well. MANY MANY more features added in the past 4 years, inlcuding complete drainage system, new rain gutters, new stamped concrete hard scape.
This is a great neighborhood with fantastic neighbors and a wonderful elementary school. Easy access to either 280 or 101 and just 5 minutes from the burgeoning Redwood City downtown.
The backyard is like a park with wonderful Oaks, a Redwood Tree and enough open space for kids to ride bikes and create unlimited adventures. Not your average Peninsula property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $850,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other, Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 252
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 058103250
- Zillow Home ID: 15573197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2807 Hopkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 2819 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M311,570
- 2797 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.39M42.51,990
- 2775 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.2M321,720
- 2825 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.56M522,430
- 2745 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.32M321,820
- 2903 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.71M322,620
- 2735 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.1M211,420
- 145 Westgate St Redwood City, CA$1.85M432,750
- 2905 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.19M311,410
- 74 Circle Rd Redwood City, CA$1.26M32.51,800
- 2824 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$822K211,090
- 64 Circle Rd Redwood City, CA$1.58M432,680
- 155 Westgate St Redwood City, CA$1.47M332,360
- 65 Circle Rd Redwood City, CA$1.42M432,240
- 135 Westgate St Redwood City, CA$1.41M321,810
- 2723 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.08M211,280
- 78 Circle Rd Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,390
- 52 Circle Rd Redwood City, CA$870K31.51,170
- 2740 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.29M322,000
- 258 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City, CA$1.92M33.53,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!