2807 Texas Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 3 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,321 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $1,000
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Updated Kitchen,Separate Dining,Open Floor Plan,Deck,High Speed Conn.,Streetlights,Some Carpeting,Smoke Alarm/Detec,Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 14220002700
- Zillow Home ID: 103669153
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2807 Texas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 84.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.1% higher than in Saint Louis, and 480.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63118 home values.
- 2813 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--43,900
- 2801 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--32,700
- 2817 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--1737
- 2819 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO------1,005
- 2821 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K--22,006
- 2823 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$52K--21,836
- 2808 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$64K--22,660
- 2810 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$61K--22,300
- 2818 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$214K--65,108
- 2804 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K--31,563
- 2802 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$100K--31,563
- 2827 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$162K--22,256
- 2800 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$172K--62,442
- 2654 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$192K41.52,632
- 2648 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$251K----6,195
- 2814 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 2820 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K222,168
- 2829 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K21900
- 2806 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$170K--2.52,487
- 2808 Texas Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K--11,856
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.