2807 Villa Cir, Norfolk, VA 235044 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
-4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths.
-Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths.
-Ceramic tile in baths on floor and tub surround.
-Custom cabinets with under cabinet lighting in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island.
-Beautiful gas fireplace in large living room.
-Covered back deck.
-2 car garage.
***10 minutes from Naval Station Norfolk, less than 5 minutes from Ghent and downtown.
- Lot: 6,373 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20199200
- Zillow Home ID: 79199639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2807 Villa Cir
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2811 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$99K32944
- 2801 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$94K211,030
- 2817 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$154K622,534
- 2821 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$121K411,289
- 2825 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$88K321,136
- 2829 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$130K111,256
- 2833 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$177K42.51,462
- 2617 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$220K42.51,914
- 2611 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$181K522,139
- 2609 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$119K211,391
- 2605 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$165K422,450
- 2603 Villa Cir Norfolk, VA$151K211,100
- 926 Druid Cir Norfolk, VA$146K211,110
- Waverly Way Norfolk, VA$140K421,842
- 922 Druid Cir Norfolk, VA$133K31.51,398
- 920 Druid Cir Norfolk, VA$107K21669
- 2801 Waverly Way Norfolk, VA$140K421,842
- 2625 Waverly Way Norfolk, VA$145K211,790
- 2623 Waverly Way APT C Norfolk, VA$157K21816
- 2623 Waverly Way APT B Norfolk, VA$124K21810
Nearby Schools in Norfolk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292