- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2807 W Price Ave UNIT 7, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $430,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths and den with large living room and seperate dining room. Gourmet Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,516 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1357690704
- Zillow Home ID: 60620301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2807 W Price Avenue UNIT 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Tampa, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 6 Tampa, FL$362K43.52,516
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 8 Tampa, FL$460K32.52,758
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 6 Tampa, FL$442K43.52,500
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 5 Tampa, FL$394K342,748
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 4 Tampa, FL$369K32.52,748
- 2811 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$530K4--3,152
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 3 Tampa, FL$418K32.52,100
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$455K43.52,516
- 2807 W Price Ave UNIT 1 Tampa, FL$492K33.52,465
- 2815 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$389K222,032
- 2810 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$308K111,860
- 2814 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$179K31.51,380
- 2812 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$799K433,883
- 5017 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$378K32.51,644
- 5019 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$331K32.51,644
- 2808 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$278K311,700
- 5015 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$343K32.52,104
- 5021 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$340K332,112
- 2817 W Price Ave Tampa, FL--21858
- 5013 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$490K54.53,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.