- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2808 10th St, Elkhart, IN 465172 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 200617330005000011
- Zillow Home ID: 50612873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2808 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% less than in Elkhart, and 81.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2812 10th St Elkhart, IN$62K2--768
- 2804 10th St Elkhart, IN$78K4--1,830
- 2809 9th St Elkhart, IN$88K311,104
- 2820 10th St Elkhart, IN$102K311,120
- 2811 9th St Elkhart, IN$88K311,104
- 2805 10th St Elkhart, IN$126K3--2,150
- 2734 10th St Elkhart, IN$67K311,539
- 57715 10th St Elkhart, IN$106K5--2,532
- 2801 10th St Elkhart, IN$83K3--1,092
- 57701 9th St Elkhart, IN$64K311,104
- 57637 9th St Elkhart, IN$62K3--960
- 57718 10th St Elkhart, IN$82K311,512
- 2730 10th St Elkhart, IN$54K2--1,204
- 57733 10th St Elkhart, IN$95K3--1,680
- S 9th St Elkhart, IN--------
- S 10th St Elkhart, IN--------
- 57609 9th St Elkhart, IN$50K3--1,160
- 2832 10th St Elkhart, IN$84K321,120
- 2808 11th St Elkhart, IN$88K311,512
- 2806 11th St Elkhart, IN$86K3--960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!