2808 E Boise Ave, Boise, ID 837064 beds, 3 baths, 2,982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 1491 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 792 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,982 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S0930314858
- Zillow Home ID: 79664671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2808 E Boise Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Boise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% less than in Boise, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southeast Boise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Boise home values.
- 2908 E Boise Ave Boise, ID$464K33.52,881
- 2802 E Boise Ave Boise, ID$281K431,820
- 2942 E Boise Ave Boise, ID$279K22.52,102
- 2800 E Boise Ave Boise, ID$203K32804
- 2921 E Rivernest Ct Boise, ID$402K432,347
- 3009 E Nature Dr Boise, ID$338K32.51,742
- 2816 E Boise Ave Boise, ID$198K311,020
- 3945 S Oak Brook Way Boise, ID$177K321,280
- 2933 E Rivernest Ct Boise, ID$394K532,518
- 2757 E Boston Ct Boise, ID$178K321,290
- 3025 E Nature Dr Boise, ID$351K321,943
- 2765 E Boston Ct Boise, ID$224K321,778
- 2900 E Rivernest Ct Boise, ID$367K432,258
- 3057 E Nature Dr Boise, ID$501K433,032
- 2945 E Rivernest Ct Boise, ID$393K532,678
- 3950 S Oak Brook Way Boise, ID$167K321,078
- 2903 E Boise Ave Boise, ID$194K532,915
- 3963 S Oak Brook Way Boise, ID$180K321,448
- 2749 E Boston Ct Boise, ID$181K321,410
- 2773 E Boston Ct Boise, ID$213K321,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.