2808 Summerfield Dr, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 121151560
- Zillow Home ID: 21917558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2808 Summerfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% higher than in Edmond, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2812 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$149K322,022
- 2804 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$140K321,773
- 1312 Creston Way Edmond, OK$140K321,753
- 2800 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$142K421,870
- 1400 Creston Way Edmond, OK$130K31.51,406
- 1321 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$128K31.51,404
- 2813 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$135K321,694
- 2809 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$140K321,854
- 2817 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$148K321,972
- 1401 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$130K321,412
- 2805 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$133K321,727
- 1404 Creston Way Edmond, OK$132K321,659
- 1405 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$111K321,322
- 2801 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$133K321,727
- 2812 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$142K321,995
- 2808 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$142K321,882
- 2816 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$158K421,976
- 1408 Creston Way Edmond, OK$131K321,483
- 1405 Creston Way Edmond, OK$150K321,816
- 2804 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$138K321,774
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!