2808 Virginia Rd, Augusta, GA 309062 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $30,100
- Price/sqft: $30
- Fenced Yard
- 1 Bathroom, 1000 square feet, 2 Bedrooms, Eat-in Kitchen, Georgia Power service area, Hardwood Floors, Pets Allowed, Thomas Woods subdivision, Washer/Dryer Connections
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 0852005000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 14964560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2808 Virginia Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% higher than in Augusta, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30906 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,098 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2806 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$65K311,239
- 2810 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$47K211,066
- 2809 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$53K311,092
- 2807 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$84K421,500
- 2804 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$43K21858
- 2811 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$54K21858
- 2805 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$39K31960
- 2812 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$47K311,092
- 2807 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$57K311,360
- 2805 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$56K321,383
- 2803 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$34K21922
- 2803 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$38K311,066
- 2809 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$36K411,244
- 2803 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$45K311,066
- 2813 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$45K31960
- 2401 Jennings Rd Augusta, GA$36K311,107
- 2814 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$46K31.51,258
- 2811 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$48K311,025
- 2801 Virginia Rd Augusta, GA$86K321,400
- 2808 Fairmont St Augusta, GA$79K311,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!