2809 Cedarwood Ave, Bellingham, WA 982252 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1248 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 3802240964080000
- Zillow Home ID: 23618031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2809 Cedarwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Birchwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82% greater than in Bellingham, and 32.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Birchwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Birchwood home values.
- 2805 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$384K43.52,639
- 2815 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$284K321,936
- 2833 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$163K21800
- 3021 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$188K111,560
- 2803 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$270K321,410
- 3011 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$348K321,504
- 2839 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$228K21858
- 2819 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$302K21840
- 3007 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$280K--21,248
- 3003 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$395K3--2,296
- 2806 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$266K31.751,602
- 2810 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$275K211,664
- 2800 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$332K31.51,980
- 2812 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$301K31.51,510
- 3004 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$165K21672
- 2739 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$216K11824
- 3107 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$228K22957
- 2823 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$263K321,432
- 2816 Cedarwood Ave Bellingham, WA$255K211,035
- 3014 Firwood Ave Bellingham, WA$255K421,544
Nearby Schools in Bellingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292